The Policy envisages the terms and conditions under which:
- You are permitted to return goods purchased by you, subject to a valid reason;
- a refund may be obtained for goods purchased by you, subject to certain conditions ;
- you may cancel orders for goods purchased by you within a stipulated period of time”
It is important to note while the Company makes best efforts to ensure that returns, refunds and cancellations are available to the users of the Website, the Company has to place certain restrictions on the same in order to meet its business, legal and contractual obligations. Return, refunds or cancellations may also vary from brand to brand or seller to seller, in which case each such good sold thereunder will have specific guidelines which will determine the terms and conditions related to return, refunds or cancellations (the “Guidelines”). In each such case, the Guidelines shall prevail over this Policy and it is important for you to acquaint yourself with the applicable Guidelines while making a purchase on the Website.
What I can return and when?
- You receive a faulty or defective product
- You receive a product that is different from what you ordered
- You receive a product that looks different from how it appeared on the product page
- If the product does not fit well (size issues)
What products can NOT be returned?
- Items that have been worn, washed or soiled;
- Electronic items, once the seal has been broken, cannot be returned unless the equipment is faulty
- Consumable products like food and beverages, bath and beauty products;
- Bulky items like furniture, statues, paintings, temples (mandir)
- Custom made products.
Conditions for returning products
- The products must be returned in the original condition they were received in along with any bills, tags, labels etc;
- Products must be in their original form and unsoiled;
- Brand packaging should be intact;
- Replacement of a product will be subject to availability of the product on the website at that time.
To raise a dispute, please send an email to email@example.com Your email must contain name of the product and the order ID along with a detailed description of the nature of the concern. This must be done within 3 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 3 days of delivery shall be entertained at the sole discretion of the seller of the product. If the seller agrees to a refund, then you must send the product back to the vendor within 7 days of the vendor agreeing to the refund.”