We currently deliver across India to all metros and certain non-metro cities. We have tied up with a reliable logistics partner that ensures reliable delivery of non-perishable items across cities. For perishable goods, we have our own logistics team that will pick your products from the vendor and hand deliver it to you (This service is currently available only within Delhi NCR). We try our very best to ensure that there are no delays in shipments, but sometimes it’s beyond our control.
- Since most of the products are made to order, we allow the vendors to decide on the lead time they require. This time is indicated alongside each product and reflects in the checkout page. Typically the lead time is 2-4 days.
- The logistics partner gets a notification once the vendor has your product ready for dispatch. They will then pick it up from the vendor and deliver it to you between 8am to 9pm on all days Monday to Saturday.
- We ship on all days (Monday to Saturday) except Sundays and public holidays.
If you feel that the packaging of the product is tampered or damaged at the time of delivery, please refuse to accept delivery of the product and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order reference number. We shall ensure a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
In case your shipment is delayed:
- In case there is a delay, please send us an email on email@example.com with your order number.
- In the unfortunate scenario that your shipment has been misplaced or lost enroute, we can either resend the order to you (if the same products are still in stock), or issue a credit note to you, or reimburse the amount completely to you